If you are pregnant and feeling some serious wine envy, fear not. A girl’s night in with my pregnant friend inspired the creation of this vitamin packed mocktail. Not only does it look pretty, it will also feed baby essential nutrients. Get some “under the sea” vibes and add this delicious tipple to your party table.
Ingredients (makes two)
2 cups of crushed ice
1/4 cup mango juice
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/8 cup apple juice
1/8 cup raspberry juice
A few drops of blue food colouring
1/2 a strawberry and a slice of lemon to garnish
1. Add crushed ice to a glass
2. Add the pineapple and apple juice to create a layer.
3. Add the mango juice for the next gradient.
4. Add the raspberry juice and then the drops of blue food colouring on top.
5. Add the garnish and voila! Enjoy !