In this digital age, making an online income has never been more effortless. However, finding the right one that works and you can commit to that can be the issue. If you are a single parent or looking for a side hustle to build around a full-time job, you really need to start your own venture. There are online jobs, but some are really just work from home. If you want 100% control of when you work and how much you make, consider doing your own thing. Which is why Pinterest Affiliate Marketing is a great way to get started.
If you want to start a side hustle that has the potential to retire you from your job and have limitless income potential, then you need to find something that has all past effort become passive.
Affiliate marketing is one area of online income that is precisely that. You build your content ( what you put out there, either a blog or social media posts ), and as you put more out there, your income grows as past efforts join with current efforts to build your momentum, following and income.
I love blogging, but writing isn’t for everyone. If graphics or social media posting is more your style, then you can look into the platform that captures the attention of many marketers and entrepreneurs. Harnessing the potential of Pinterest can be easy with consistency, growth and determination. Like any new skill, you will improve and understand more as you continue to use the platform and develop your skills. So, if you decide to step into the waters of Pinterest, you need to understand that it takes time to grow an income, but once you grow, learn and stay consistent, you can replace your job and earn the same or more, only working a few hours a day. Once you get really good at it, even a few hours a week with automation.
What Is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a visually-driven environment – also called a search engine – with well over 400 million active users. It is a fertile and unique platform for new and developing affiliate marketers.
Trying to master it alone can be frustrating and takes time you don’t have ( trust me, I was stubborn and did it alone, and man, I regret it). When I finally got over myself and threw myself into the utube rabbit hole of learning how to master Pinterest, it still took me a long time to master, but I finally got there. I am now making a healthy side income from Pinterest promoting my blog and with an affiliate marketing program.
I wish I had the money back then to do a course, but a few hundred on a course was not doable when you are broke and raising children. I now want to pass on what I have learnt and teach YOU how to make an online income on Pinterest, for free if you follow the blog or for a small fee if you do the course or purchase the planner or book.
For less than $20, you can learn the skills to elevate yourself to freedom and wealth if you stick to it.
For beginners, this comprehensive course, “Pinterest Affiliate Marketing Mastery”, for beginners, will guide you step by step over the next 30 days or at your chosen pace. From setting up your Pinterest page, growing your following, and mastering affiliate marketing to generate a sustainable, evergreen, mindblowing income that will only take you a few hours a week.
The Power of Pinterest Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing promotes other people’s products or services and receives a commission if a successful sale or lead is generated through your link.
Everybody wins because the business saves on advertising and reaches new customers, and you get paid repeatedly for a one-time effort.
But why is Pinterest such prime real estate for affiliate marketing? Pinterest is a unique platform people use specifically to look for something they wish to buy, make or save to buy later. It is perfect for affiliate marketing.
But why did I make it my primary marketing source, and why should you?:
- Visual Emphasis: Pinterest is naturally visual, making it an ideal platform for showcasing products or services. Effective pins have the power to captivate, engage, and drive high conversion rates. This is why Pinterest Affiliate Marketing is becoming popular and effective for everyday people.
- Search Engine Capabilities: Unlike traditional social media platforms, Pinterest functions as a visual search engine. Users actively seek inspiration, views, and products, providing affiliates with opportunities to target specific niches effectively.
- Evergreen Content: Pins on Pinterest have an extended shelf life. While social media posts often disappear quickly, well-constructed pins can drive traffic and conversions for an extended period.
- Purchase Intent: Pinterest users often have a high purchase goal. They use the platform to plan events like weddings, home renovations, travel, Christmas, birthdays and life goals. This presents a golden opportunity for affiliates to connect with individuals seeking to make purchases. So learning how to utilise Pinterest Affiliate Marketing makes sense and doesnt feel “salesy” because people are there to actually buy.
- Diverse Audience: Pinterest attracts a mixed audience spanning multiple age groups and interests. This diversity opens up a world of possibilities for affiliates, enabling them to engage with various niches.
Your Journey Into Pinterest Affiliate Marketing Mastery Begins Here.
My “Pinterest Affiliate Marketing Mastery for Beginners” course provides a structured roadmap for success in affiliate marketing on Pinterest. Over 30 days, you will follow a meticulously curated set of steps to transform your Pinterest presence into a powerful monetisation tool.
Week 1: Pinterest Setup and Basics will take you through the foundational steps. From setting up your Pinterest business account to selecting your niche, creating boards, and establishing a pinning strategy, this week is dedicated to building a strong Pinterest foundation.
Week 2: Pinterest Growth focuses on expanding your reach and engagement. You will learn about Pinterest SEO, how to follow and engage with other users, and the importance of using analytics to fine-tune your strategy.
Week 3: Affiliate Marketing is where the magic happens. We’ll introduce you to affiliate marketing, show you where to find suitable affiliate programs, guide you in selecting products or services to promote and teach you how to create affiliate links and pins. Compliance with Pinterest’s guidelines is crucial, and we’ll also delve into that.
Week 4: Monetization and Scaling is the culmination of your journey. You’ll learn about various monetisation strategies to optimise your Pinterest Affiliate Marketing potential income by optimising for conversions, scaling your efforts, tracking your progress, building an email list, and capitalising on Pinterest trends.
As we embark on this course together, remember that our goal is to equip you with the knowledge and tools to set up a Pinterest page, grow your audience, and effectively monetise it through affiliate marketing. By the end of the 30 days, you will be well-prepared to transform your Pinterest presence into a thriving income source. This course is your ticket to unlock the potential of Pinterest affiliate marketing, and we’re excited to embark on this transformative journey with you.
Before you start, here is a quick rundown of what to expect in this 30-day training course.
Remember that while affiliate marketing takes time to set up and get rolling, once you have done a post, it is there forever, so it is a case of building more links and more followers and just keep adding to the pile until it becomes a mountain. You can slow down and enjoy the passive income.
Week 1: Pinterest Setup and Basics
Day 1: Introduction and Goal Setting
- You will be provided an overview of the course.
- You will set clear goals for what participants want to achieve in 30 days.
Day 2: Niche Selection
- You will be guided in choosing a niche or topic you are passionate about.
Day 3: Pinterest Account Creation
- Get clear step-by-step instructions on how to create a Pinterest business account.
- You will learn and master how to optimise your profile information and settings.
Day 4: Pinterest Boards
- You will learn how to create relevant boards within your chosen niche.
Day 5: Pinning Strategy
- You will learn the importance of consistent pinning and pin types.
- I will educate you on and recommend my favourite tools, like Tailwind, for scheduling pins.
Day 6: Content Creation
- You will be provided tips on creating engaging and visually appealing pins.
- Learn best practices for pin design.
Day 7: Group Boards and Networking
- You will be introduced to and learn the concept of group boards.
- And learn how to join and contribute to them.
Week 2: Pinterest Growth
Day 8: Pinterest SEO
- You will learn how to use keywords effectively in your profiles and pins.
Day 9: Follow & Engage
- You will pick and follow influencers in your niche and learn why this is vital.
- Learn the importance of engagement (liking, commenting, sharing).
Day 10: Analytics
- Learn how to use Pinterest Analytics to track performance.
- How do you evaluate what’s working and what’s not?
Day 11: Collaborations
- Explain how to collaborate with other Pinterest users in your niche.
Day 12: Cross-Promotion
- You will learn to cross-promote your Pinterest page on other social media platforms.
Day 13: Tailwind (or Similar Tool)
- In-depth tutorial on how to use a scheduling tool effectively.
Day 14: Mid-Challenge Review
- You can evaluate your progress and address any questions or challenges with me if you are doing the paid course, or comment on the blog for assistance following the free step-by-step blog tutorial.
Week 3: Learn About Pinterest Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate Marketing Focus.
Day 15: Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- You will learn what affiliate marketing is and how it works.
Day 16: Finding Affiliate Programs
- You will be shown where to find affiliate programs in your niche.
- Discuss popular affiliate networks like Amazon Associates, ShareASale, or ClickBank, plus more specialised affiliate opportunities as your skills develop.
Day 17: Affiliate Product Selection
- Learn how to choose affiliate products that resonate with your audience.
Day 18: Affiliate Link Generation
- Learn how to generate affiliate tracking links.
Day 19: Pinterest Compliance
- Learn in detail Pinterest’s rules and guidelines regarding affiliate links.
- Share best practices to stay compliant.
Day 20: Creating Affiliate Pins
- Learn in detail how to create pins that drive affiliate sales.
- See examples of successful affiliate pins.
Day 21: Affiliate Disclosure
- Explain the importance of disclosure when using affiliate links.
- Provide guidance on how to make compliant disclosures.
Week 4: Monetisation and Scaling
Day 22: Monetisation Strategies
- You will learn different monetisation strategies beyond Pinterest affiliate marketing (e.g., sponsored pins, selling products, ads).
Day 23: Optimising for Conversions
- Learn tips on improving pin and website conversion rates.
Day 24: Scaling Your Efforts
- Learn how to scale Pinterest marketing efforts for more traffic and income.
Day 25: Tracking and Analytics
- Discuss and learn about tools for tracking affiliate conversions and Pinterest analytics.
Day 26: Building an Email List
- Learn the importance of email marketing and how to integrate it into the strategy.
Day 27: Pinterest and Trends
- Learn how to leverage trending topics for increased visibility.
Day 28: Final Review and Q&A
- Review progress and address final questions.
Day 29: Goal Assessment
- Revisit the goals set in Week 1 and assess the progress made.
Day 30: Course Conclusion
- Summarise the key takeaways.
- Encourage participants to continue growing and monetising their Pinterest page.